Reiza Studios never seem to stop working over the weekends, with Automobilista 2 Update V184.108.40.206 released while most of us were busy sim racing.
The release adds more changes and improvements. But the accompanying notes acknowledge a conflict with the latest Logitech G Hub software which causes the game to crash at start up. A temporary workaround will hopefully arrive in the next few days, but in the meantime you’ll need to either uninstall G Hub, or roll back to the previous 2021.3 version and disable auto-updates if you want to play Automobilista 2 with a G29, G920 or G923.
Automobilista 2 Update V220.127.116.11 Release Notes:
- Added LiveTrack Preset support to multiplayer and dedicated server
- Fixed an issue that would result in a crash when switching to a second custom championship save that was not created in the current session
- Fixed refuelling disallowed in custom championships (does not apply retroactively to existing saves)
- Fixed an issue where incorrect location would be selected in saved setups screen in multiplayer
- Fixed an issue that could result in a CTD when determining pit speed limit on loading screen in some cases
UI & HUD
- Fixed Real Weather status text of session settings “Weather Forecast” input from displaying incorrectly in some cases.
- Made “Dry” Track Wetness label on in-game screens based on wetness of whole track not just main driving line.
- Added missing texts for fuel/tire multipliers 3-5x (lobby detail screen).
- Added detailed lobby information to MP Lobby Screen. (highlight ‘Session Settings’ block to view it)
- Added sub-menu to lobby screen where host can access/change rules/realism/session settings in multiplayer games. (cannot override dedi controlled games)
PHYSICS & AI
- Further adjusted AI speed while running offline
- Increased AI Grip for Bathurst, Imola, Silverstone
- Rebuilt AI paths for Nurburgring GP & Silverstone from scratch
- Added seasonal foliage to Hockenheim & Brands Hatch
- Silverstone: Rebuilt new pit lane cement wall and armco collision
- Oulton Park: Minor performance pass
- Updated Interlagos & Nurbugring TV cams in attempt to reduce shimmering
- Stock Car 2021: Updated Guga Lima livery
Automobilista 2 is available on Steam for the PC, along with the Ultimate Edition, the Season Pass bundle and all DLC content so far.
You can keep up with all the latest Automobilista 2 news, updates and DLC here. Or check out everything available already with our Automobilista 2 car list and Automobilista 2 track list.