The latest TrackDayR Hotfix 1.0.88.09 improves input support, with developed Mad Cow completely rewriting the system for using a keyboard, controller or other ways to steer your bike and rider around each circuit.
It follows a fairly sizeable update, so includes some bug fixes, but also adds a Holeshot device front and rear to help you keep your motorcycle under control when you’re launching off the grid. And the rear holeshot device can also be used on corner exits to minimise wheelspin under hard acceleration.
One quite interesting new option is that you can use more than one controller at the same time, giving more flexibility for a solo racer, or the potential for some co-op efforts.
TrackDayR Hotfix 1.0.88.09 Release Notes:
- Rumble on rear wheel side slip
- Holeshot on HUD (front and rear)
- Center of mass calculation
- HOLESHOT Device (front and rear, the rear one can be used on corner exit)
- Steer junction link simulation
- Input structure and detection
- Key bindings menu with deadzone and calibration axis
- Possibility to use more than one controller at one time
- Possibility to use keyboard
- Physical sky
- Holeshot rear bumping
- Helmet cam during crash
- Photomode switching from different cameras
- General bugfixes
- Lunadix28 skin
- Code cleaning
TrackDayR is available for the PC via Steam. And you can keep up with all the latest TrackDayR news, updates and release details, here. You can also check out the full TrackDayR bikes list here, and the TrackDayR circuit list, here.