A number of minor tweaks and fixes have arrived from Reiza Studios with Automobilista 2 Update V184.108.40.206 released to download. The main highlights include a fix to grids when you mix the GT3 and GT1 cars in a multiclass race, some issues with force feedback, and a reduction to gear damage for all the F-USA class.
And the attention to detail in the 18MB download also includes fixing a spelling mistake on the Nissan R89C and R390 dashboards.
Automobilista 2 Update V220.127.116.11 Release Notes:
- Fixed incorrect vehicle displayed for replays of F-Inter and some recent LD variants (fixes new saves only)
- Fixed skid marks being created in some instances when vehicles escape to pits
- Fixed GT1 class mixing up with GT3 when agrid grouping apart from GT3 (internal note – changed GTE grid grouping to make space)
- FFB: Fixed missed FFB soft lock in main release builds; Fixed heavy steering under very high loads with Default+ profile
- Disabled mandatory pit stop & refuelling allowed in Ginetta Supercup preset
- F-USA (all gens): Reduced gear damage
- AI calibration pass for F-Retro Gen3
- MetalMoro MRX Honda: fixed engine pitch for AI cars
- Metalmoro MRX Sharkfin: fixed missing AI car cockpit sound
- Bathurst 1983: Added expanded billboard crowds Updated circuit length and number of turns for track selection Ui layer
- Cadwell Park: Removed next lap penalty if you runoff onto the grass at the final corner
- Imola 2001: Fix minor perimeter barrier gaps
- Increased speed threshold for F-Classic AI cars to produce undertray sparks
- Fixed misspelling on dashboard of Nissan R89C & R390
- Porsche GT1: Fixed LD bonnet bug
- Ginetta GT4 SC: darker display when headlights on
- McLaren F1 LM: Fixed speedometer bug
- F-Tainer (both): Fixed rear right tire texture rotating in the wrong direction
- F-Inter: Fixed windshield raindrops dynamics
- User Livery Overrides: Group C helmets and race suits User Livery Overrides – Fixed Sauber C9 headlight and internal paint material Fixed Mercedes GT4 onboard paint material; Fixed F-Classic Gen4 disappearing driver
You can find Automobilista and DLC for the PC on Steam, here. And you can shop for Automobilista 2 and all DLC for the PC, via Steam, here. Keep up with all the latest Automobilista 2 news, updates and DLC here. Or check out everything available already with our Automobilista 2 car list and Automobilista 2 track list.