Last updated on November 24th, 2023 at 02:05 pm
Along with various other improvements, the latest new RIDE 5 patch adds fixes for the Race Driector mode. Which should mean you can see the remaining time in qualifying, the right tyre temperatures, and the HUD will still work after pausing the game.
Other important changes include race positions being shown after penalties are applied, and swapping positions on the starting grid works properly. Plus disqualified riders will no longer be visible on track, and also removed from the pre-race leaderboard.
RIDE 5 Patch Release Notes:
- PS5 (01.014.000)
- Xbox Series S/X (188.8.131.52)
- fixed problem changing category to a DLC
- now changing position on the starting grid works correctly
- races positions are correctly shown after penalties
- fixed bug with maximum number of players reached before the lobby is full
- race director now can see the remaining time in qualifying session
- race director now can see the correct tire temperature of players
- disqualified riders now are not visible on track
- disqualified riders are removed from pre-race leaderboard
- race director HUD works correctly after pause
- fixed timer overlap after qualifying session
- minor fixes
You can keep up with the latest RIDE 5 news, updates, DLC and more here. And check out the full rosters of venues and bikes with our RIDE 5 motorcycles list, and RIDE 5 circuits list.
Ride 5 is available for the PC via Steam and the Epic Games Store, the Xbox Series X|S via the Microsoft Store and the PS5 via the Playstation Store. A Special Edition is also available which includes a first Season Pass, including 33 bikes, 6 tracks and a credits multiplier. You can find physical copies via Game (including an exclusive Day One edition) and Amazon (including the exclusive Rebel edition).