If you own Automobilista 2, or follow our coverage of the racing sim, you’ll know how often Reiza Studios release new updates and content. But Automobilista 2 Hotfix V22.214.171.124 adds new Silverstone layouts to the recent DLC pack as well.
Automobilista 2 Hotfix V126.96.36.199 has been released for beta users already, and focuses on both the new cars and Silverstone Pack DLC released earlier in August. Along with minor improvments to the animations and UI, the big news is that it adds the Silverstone 1975 “No Chicane” layout, and the 2001 National and International track configurations.
Automobilista 2 Hotfix V188.8.131.52 Changelog
- Added Silverstone 1975 “No Chicane” layout
- Added Silverstone 2001 National & International layouts
- Silverstone 1991: added missing physical tyre barriers, smoothed segments of curb steps vs surrounding terrain to minimise chances of cars launching over it; added missing start light gantry,
- Silverstone 2001: added start light gantry
- Silverstone 2020: minor art pass, added missing brake markers
- Initial upgrades to Championship UI design
- Temporarily disabled time acceleration mid-session (may trigger physics issues) until such are resolved
- Adjusted driver animations for Brabham BT26A
- Adjusted driver animations for Ultima GTR Race
The hotfix isn’t generally available yet, so you can expect it to be downloadable via Steam in the very near future. But as it’s being shared online already, we figured it was worth mentioning now, especially if you own the Silverstone Pack DLC, as it’s definitely something to look forward to.
You can keep up with all the latest Automobilista 2 news, updates and DLC here. Or check our everything available already with our Automobilista 2 car list and Automobilista 2 track list.