A small patch is available to download from Reiza Studio with Automobilista 2 Hotfix V220.127.116.11 released. It covers a few issues and adjustments which have cropped up since update V18.104.22.168 appeared with the arrival of the Corvette C3.
There are some tweaks to the damage model, audio and track width for the classic American sports car, but there are also small changes to the GT Classics cars, BMW M1 and Group A, Mini Vintage, Camaro SS, MCR2000 and Lotus 21.
And if you use the pits during your sim racing, the entry and exit cones have been added or adjusted across all tracks. But it’s a good sign that the immediate hotfix is so small, showing that there weren’t any major issues caused by the previous update, and allowing Reiza to keep making forward progress.
Automobilista 2 Hotfix V22.214.171.124 Patch Notes:
- Fixed refueling option of pit strategy applying incorrectly in non-race sessions when refueling is disabled
UI & HUD
- Fixed mis-aligned help texts on Event race settings page
- Added translations for recently added options
- Fixed car HUD damage text defaulting to 100% when damage is disabled
PHYSICS & AI
- Minor tire tread adjustments to GT Classics cars
- Corvette C3 R: Small adjustment to front and rear track width; Fixed clutch slipping in some circunstances
- Minor adjustment to AI lateral movement rate
- Fixed an issue where AI would qualify with too much fuel on board when refueling is disabled
- Fixed an issue where AI would add too much fuel in the second stint of practice/qualifying
- Mini Vintage: Fixed chase cam view having discrete front / rear sound in live play
- BMW M1 & Group A: Corrected surface sounds
- Corvette C3 Vintage: Minor adjustment to high RPM interior mix
- Added or adjusted pit entry & exit cones for all tracks
- Interlagos: Further Z-fight fixes on GP temp stands
- Corvette C3 & C3 R: Tweaked the damage model; Adjusted the bonnet vibration effect in cockpit view; Adjusted driver position on cockpit view
- Camaro SS: Cockpit view bonnet vibration effect adjustment
- MCR2000: Added driver animations; Detached the gear shifter in the cockpit; Added under the bonnet bits in cockpit view; Added damage models; Added dangling damaged parts.
- Lotus 23: Fixed the graphic artifacts
- Corrected Bridgstone Potenza 01 tire normal map texture
Automobilista 2 is available on Steam for the PC, along with the Ultimate Edition, the Season Pass bundle and all DLC content so far.
You can keep up with all the latest Automobilista 2 news, updates and DLC here. Or check out everything available already with our Automobilista 2 car list and Automobilista 2 track list.