Reiza Studios continue to sneak out improvements on the weekends with Automobilista 2 Update V126.96.36.199 released. It’s slightly smaller than the last major change, but includes some big fixes changes to the Ginetta G55, McLaren 720S GT3 and both Porsche Cup models, along with smaller tweaks to some of the other cars in the sim.
For the McLaren and Posche Cup cars, you’ll need to do a setup reset. The 720S GT3 gets better low speed cornering stability, and changes to traction control and engine braking on the detault settings, along with a longer sixth gear. Meanwhile the Porsches get a revised tyre model, and adjustments to the rear upper suspension arm, stiffness, low speed damping and differential.
And if you race at Oulton Park or Cadwell Park, you’ll be pleased to know the bollard physics have been rebuilt to avoid causing excessive damage to you car if you collide with one.
Automobilista 2 Update V188.8.131.52 Release Notes:
- Ginetta G55 (both models): Adjusted front splitter height sensitivity & reduced rear wing efficiency (both models)
- McLaren 720S GT3: further adjustments to default setup to reduce low speed cornering instability, particularly when tires are overheating; increased 6th gear length; adjusted default traction control & engine braking (setup reset required)
- Porsche Cup (both models): Revised tire model to more closely simulate Michelin N2 Hard slicks; Slightly raised rear roll center by adjusting rear upper suspension arm angle; minor adjustments to stiffness distribution and low speed damping; minor differential adjustment (setup reset required)
- Ultima GTR Race: Minor FFB adjustments
- Improved AI paths for Oulton Park (all layouts)
- Cadillac DPi: Adjusted AI suspension rate multipliers causing poor AI performance on updated physics
- Porsche 911 Cup (both models): Fixed engine pitch discrepancy between external / chase cam view sound and cockpit audio
- Oulton Park: Minor optimization to garage building interior; Minor track cut limit adjustments
- Rebuilt bollard physics export to fix excessive damage to player car at Oulton & Cadwell Park
- Metalmoro MRX P3 / P4: New & updated liveries
- Stock Car Pro 2022: Updated Bruno Baptista Toyota Corolla livery
- Added dirt maps to F-V10 Gen2, F-V12, Ginetta G40 (both models), Sigma P1 & Opala (all models)
- Revised functionality of analogue gauges in F-Vintage, F-Retro Gen1 & Lotus 23
- F-Retro V8, V12, Lotus 72, McLaren M23: Updated gauges texture F-Retro V8, V12, Lotus 72, McLaren M23: Corrected oil and water gauges
- Brabham BT26: Fixed gauges issue F-Vintage G1/2 M1/2: Fixed gauges issue Lotus 23: Fixed oil and water gauge issue
- Ultima GTR Street: fixed graphical height offset causing car body to sit high over the wheels
Automobilista 2 is available on Steam for the PC, along with the Ultimate Edition, the Season Pass bundle and all DLC content so far. You can keep up with all the latest Automobilista 2 news, updates and DLC here. Or check out everything available already with our Automobilista 2 car list and Automobilista 2 track list.