More fixes arrive for the motorcycling simulator with TrackDayR Hotfix Update 188.8.131.52 released to download over the weekend.
Having resolved an issue with wheelies in the last hotfix following their big development update, a couple of other issues have cropped up with the terrain erosion system code. So the team at MadCow s.r.l have resolved that and some other small problems at the same time.
The major release at the start of the month added five new bikes, including a motocross sidecar, along with two new off-road tracks. But it also including big changes to the physics, especially how each motorcycle handles different types of terrain, and the way they are impacted in the air by factors such as inertia. Along with a new braking system, as well. So it’s not surprising some further tweaks have been needed.
And the three hotfixes released over the last two weeks have solved a lot of the initial problems in rapid time, which is always good to see. Especially as TrackDayR continues to expand the off-road bikes and tracks available in the simulator since it first launched in 2021.
TrackDayR Hotfix Update 184.108.40.206 Release Notes:
- New Dust FX
- Erosion cycle optimization to try to increase game performance
- Hotfix an audio error generating lag
- Timeattack bugfixing
- Fixed Mud Resistance on all the tracks
- Updated WWISE audio engine
- Added automatic encryption and automatic conversion for helmet files as well
- Fix eyebrows visible behind visor
- Added a log that prints out the list of tracks loaded at startup to debug any track loading errors
TrackDayR is available for the PC via Steam. And you can keep up with all the latest TrackDayR news, updates and release details, here. You can also check out the full TrackDayR bikes list here, and the TrackDayR circuit list, here.